Jurassic Quest is the world’s largest, most popular dinosaur event with unique and exciting experiences for the whole family. Observe our herd of life size dinosaurs including Apatosaurus, Spinosaurus, and T-Rex. Interact with our dino trainers, baby dinos and watch a live Raptor Training Experience. Join “The Quest”, an interactive adventure with clues throughout the exhibit. Explore dinosaur rides, take part in a giant fossil dig, bounce in our inflatables, check out the Fossil Experience, tumble in our “Triceratots” soft play area, and MORE!
There’s no better place to make pter-iffic memories playing with adorable baby Dinos, excavating fossils, or even training a raptor while surrounded by behemoths like sky-scraping Spinosaurus and, the King himself, Tyrannosaurus rex! Get your tickets for Uniondale now before they go EXTINCT!
Saturday, February 17, 2024 – 9am-8pm
Sunday, February 18, 2024 – 9am-8pm
Monday, February 19, 2024 – 9am-5pm
For Jurassic Quest Customer Service and questions, please contact our team of dino professionals at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All guests ages 2 and older must have a ticket
- Ticket prices subject to applicable taxes and fees both online and onsite
- Prices are based on demand and subject to change
- Premium add-ons, such as souvenirs, green screen photo keepsakes, and face paint are not included with any ticket purchase, and can be purchased on-site at our Dino Store
- Jurassic Quest is a self-guided experience featuring more true-to-life dinosaurs than any other touring dinosaur event, plus dinosaur rides and a ton of activities! We recommend planning at least 1.5-2 hours to experience everything at your preferred pace.
- Doors to Jurassic Quest will open to ticket holders promptly at each day’s start time.
- Last entry to Jurassic Quest is one hour prior to the scheduled event closing time. Be sure to arrive at least two hours prior to event close for maximum enjoyment, and at least 60 minutes prior to event close to ensure entry.